Domestic Parcel Return
1. Types of Domestic Parcel Return
1) Parcels returned from third-party logistics providers: damaged parcels; oversized and overweight parcels; parcels that cannot be exported due to incorrect postal addresses or codes.
2) Parcels returned from failed security checks: parcels returned from the postal office or airport security check.
3) Parcels returned from customs inspection: parcels returned by the customs due to restricted items.
2. Shipping Fee Refund Criteria:
1) Parcels returned from third-party logistics providers: The shipping fee will be refunded in full.
2) For parcels returned from (postal and airport) security checks: The shipping fee will be refunded in full. For parcels returned after passing security checks: the shipping fee and registration fee will not be refunded.
3) For parcels confiscated or destroyed due to failed security checks and customs inspections: the shipping fee will not be refunded, and the loss of goods will not be compensated.
3. Handling of Domestic Returned Parcels:
1) Parcels returned from third-party logistics providers: The third-party logistics provider will contact YOYBUY and arrange for the return. If the logistics provider incurred the cost of returning, then it needs to undertake by yourself.
2) For parcels returned from security checks: The third-party logistics provider will contact YOYBUY to arrange for the return. If the logistics provider incurred the cost of returning, then it needs to undertake by yourself.
3) For parcels returned from customs inspections: The parcels will be returned to YOYBUY If the logistics provider incurred the cost of returning, then it needs to undertake by yourself.
4. Commonly Returned Items from Security Checks or Customs Inspections:
1) Hazardous materials and dangerous goods as prescribed by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), as well as related laws and regulations, government departments, or organizations, including items prohibited, restricted, and embargoed by the laws and regulations of the destination country.
2) The following is the list of items commonly returned from security checks or customs inspections summarized by third-party logistics providers. If your parcel contains any of the following items and is returned, you may pack the restricted items with general products(such as unbranded clothes) or divide such items into several parcels, and ship the restricted items separately, or you may try another shipping line. However, there is still a possibility that they may be identified by the customs, resulting in parcel return, fine, confiscation, and destruction. In such a case, you shall be liable for the losses incurred.