WebMoney (WM for short) is an online e-commerce payment system developed by WebMoney Transfer Technology, a company founded in 1998. As of September 2012, it has nearly 19 million registered users and its payment system can be used in 70 countries around the world, including China.
At present, many international websites use WebMoney to receive and pay users, for example, some forex trading sites and investment sites accept WebMoney to withdraw and deposit money.
Currently WebMoney supports China UnionPay card withdrawals, but the fees are very high and the process is very complicated, so top-ups and withdrawals are usually done through third-party websites.
1.Security – Multiple protection features such as SMS verification required for transferring funds and IP protection for off-site login
2. Promptness – instant payment
3. Stability – the most mainstream electronic payment method in Russia, and all major Russian banks can independently top up and withdraw funds
4. International – everyone can open an account online anonymously and for free, and can run with zero capital
5. Convenience – you only need to know the other party’s wallet number to transfer money
6. Privacy – anonymous application, privacy protection
7. Universality – many foreign exchange, investment sites and shopping sites around the world accept webmoney payments and receipts